Check-In & Networking
A premiere ecochic clothing company that creates artful fashion out of upcycled clothing and textiles.
In a time when "showing up" looks like attending one day rallies and Twitter trends, this campaign highlights the impact of women who campaign daily to bring change to their causes and communities.
• Wine bar featuring wine by female winemakers Jane Hunter of Hunter Wines (NZ) and Ayana Misawa of Grace Winery (JP)
• Pierre Hermé macaron and chocolate station
• Time to Act Now: share a moment when you overcame inaction to enter the draw to win a VOID watch
• Create and Share Stories: describe your most creative moment of activism and win two tickets to Sonar Music Festival
• Rachel Pang - founder, Water For Free
• Sabrina Chann - student, founder of Donut Waste
• Adella Namagembe - Chairperson, Refugee Union
• Christy Chow - artist, winner of the 2017 Hong Kong Human Rights Art Prize
• #ActiveActivist photo essay series by Katie Vajda & Keshia Hannam
• Mengzy, HK's musicology DJ
• Micro-fiction workshop with Kaylin Sullivan (SA)
• Screening of Rupa's Boutique (2017), as part of China Women's Film Festival
The Sustainable Business Bureau
A nonprofit organization that helps companies adopt sustainable practices.
Fork It Up Organics
Serves organic farmtotable fare, sourcing exclusively from the Dream Scape Farm Collective in the Hudson Valley.
A fashion magazine that highlights the beautiful and profound. Winner of seventeen Print Writing awards.
WHERE & WHEN
SHARE YOUR ACTIVISM
Proud of how you are activating what you care about? Have an activation you'd like to share with likeminded activists?
Tag your Tweets and Instagram photos with #ActiveActivist and share your vision of social change with other attendees!
Thank you to those involved!
Sponsor Block #12
A short thank you message to those involved. Thank you!
*Note: tickets are displayed and paid in USD*
Admit one to #ActiveActivist Event for International Women's Day 2018, brought to you by Camel Assembly.